Alternative Training Opportunities
FSI Training Consultants may also provide the following services per in-store location:
- Branch Manager Workshops
- Assistant Manager Workshops
- In-Store Business Development Coaching
- Customer Service Training
- Mystery Shopper Service
- Sales Rallies
- Web Conferences
Additional Training Resources:
- The Advantage Newsletter - This publication is sent to the financial institution’s President, in-store managers and staff, key marketing personnel, and other ‘sponsors’ of the in-store program within the financial institution. The Advantage is designed to keep the in-store staff focused and motivated. Marketing ideas and training refreshers are frequent topics of discussion.
- SuperMarketing Calendar - A calendar of marketing promotions to help you increase sales and awareness of your in-store program. This calendar delivers fresh ideas and also assists in planning your promotion schedule. Add your local events and festivals to customize your own schedule.
- Help Desk Toll Free Assistance - FSI Staff is only a free phone call away. Whether it is a question about a sales technique, advice on a new promotion, or help with marketing materials, our Training Department is available to help.
- The Smart Cart - Within this "Members only" section of our website, you will find the latest Advantage Newsletters and SuperMarketing Calenders, as well as archives of previous newsletters, calendars, Idea Exchange, and PAs. You will also be able to download the FSI Product Catalog, web conference slides, and various training tools.
- The In-Store Advantage - A bi-weekly commentary highlighting financial industry topics as well as personal motivation and leadership tactics by Dave Martin, EVP - Chief Development Officer. Click here to access The In-Store Advantage's most current column, subscribe, and view past issues.