Alternative Training Opportunities
FSI Training Consultants may also provide the following services per in-store location:
- Branch Manager Workshops
- Assistant Manager Workshops
- In-Store Business Development Coaching
- Customer Service Training
- Mystery Shopper Service
- Sales Rallies
- Web Conferences
- Additional Training Resources:
- The Advantage Newsletter - This FSI publication is sent to the financial institution’s President, in-store managers and staff, key marketing personnel, and other ‘sponsors’ of the in-store program within the financial institution. The Advantage is designed to keep the in-store staff focused and motivated. Marketing ideas and training refreshers are frequent topics of discussion. The Advantage addresses financial institution issues, both industry-wide and retail banking specific, from the perspective of an in-store associate.
- SuperMarketing Calendar - FSI produces a calendar of marketing promotions to help you increase sales and awareness of your in-store program. This calendar delivers fresh ideas and also assists in planning your promotion schedule. Add your local events and festivals to customize your own schedule.
- Help Desk Toll Free Assistance - FSI Staff is only a free phone call away. Whether it is a question about a sales technique, advice on a new promotion, or help with marketing materials, our Training Department is available to help.