Additional Training Opportunities
FSI Training Consultants may also provide the following services per in-store location:
- Branch Manager Workshops
- Assistant Manager Workshops
- In-Store Business Development Coaching
- Customer Service Training
- Benchmark Discovery
- Sales Rallies
Additional Training Resources:
- The In-Store Advantage - A bi-monthly commentary highlighting financial industry topics as well as personal motivation and leadership tactics by Dave Martin. It is designed to keep the in-store staff focused and motivated. Marketing ideas and training refreshers are frequent topics of discussion. Subscribe to The In-Store Advantage.
- SuperMarketing Calendar - A calendar of marketing promotions to help you increase sales and awareness of your in-store program. This calendar delivers fresh ideas and also assists in planning your promotion schedule. Add your local events and festivals to customize your own schedule.
- Help Desk Toll-Free Assistance - FSI Staff is only a free phone call away. Whether it is a question about a sales technique, advice on a new promotion, or help with marketing materials, our Training Department is available to help.
- The Smart Cart - Within this "Members only" section of our website, you will find the latest Advantage Newsletters and SuperMarketing Calenders, as well as archives of previous newsletters, calendars, Idea Exchange, PAs, and podcasts. You will also be able to download the FSI Product Catalog, web conference slides, and various training tools.
- Advantage Podcast - Each month FSI delivers a link to the latest on-demand Advantage Podcast that focuses on leadership strategies to build and motivate a more productive team. Click here for a sample.
Quick linksAdvantage Newsletter The Smart Cart Sample Advantage Podcast Contact Us
"I think this (Advantage Podcast) is an excellent idea. I look forward to Dave's Advantage Newsletter every two weeks and have looked up his articles in American Banker and am a huge fan. I have never had the opportunity to hear him speak and this gives us access to a very engaging and knowledgeable speaker. As well, this is probably the most difficult subject for in-store banking. I really liked his take on aisle time and as I am new to in-store banking am looking for all the instruction I can get my hands on. Thanks so much for doing this and please keep them coming."
Roy Jennings, Branch Manager
AllSouth Federal Credit Union, Columbia, SC